Wondered why we include raspberries in some of our recipes? These little berries pack a mighty punch because they are low in sugar and calories but high in vitamins and fibre. In particular, raspberries are an excellent source of dietary fibre and provide antioxidants. So why is this important
- Fibre helps improve a dog’s digestive system and can fight obesity. Fruits can mimic fur and feathers to help your dog’s digestion.
- Raspberries are packed with disease fighting antioxidants that can reduce the possibility of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and arthritis.
- Contain Minerals such as potassium, manganese, copper, folic acid, iron, and magnesium.
- High in Vitamin C, K, and B-complex.
- Raspberries can keep your dog fuller for longer.
Raspberries can be found in all our single protein recipes